We are pleased to share with you the latest update with regard to the 2017 reunion.
As part of the celebrations various events are planned and are being supported by the Oakgrovian fraternity. We are pleased to briefly share the details with you.
Oak Grovians worldwide are invited to be a part of the Alumni Re Union at Oak Grove and in Mussoorie in Oct 2017 from Oct 27-29, 2017.
Register to attend the reunion: All Oakgrovians intending to attend the reunion, must register. Please do not create duplicate entries by registering twice and also register only if you are definitely attending.
The Gala dinner will be restricted to a maximum of 300 guests (which will include Invited guests, ExOakgrovians and their families). Due to the hall capacity, we will confirm your attendance by date of registration. To avoid disappointment register ASAP. A late registration may deprive you from attending the gala dinner.
Special mementos to mark the Reunion will be made available only to registered attendees.
The Reunion will comprise of Social events, Sporting events, Fun and Food and of course the School Fete is also being planned for these dates.
Oct 27-29, 2017
Day 1. Oct 27, 2017 FRIDAY:
- 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm Registration and Welcome (Basketball Court / Old Tennis Court: Near Front pitch) Note: At the Registration desk, Complimentary Mementos will be given courtesy TOGA to all OakGrovians who have pre-registered before 31 st July, 2017 ( Register Now)
- 5:00 pm – 5:45 pm Tea with Teachers / Staff and presentation of Mementos to OG Teachers / Staff at Tennis Court
- 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Formal Wecome followed by Entertainment program (School Auditorium)
- Nostalgia and Memory sharing by select few EX-Oakgrovian
- 7:45 pm Fireworks display (Front pitch)
- 8:00 -9:00 pm
- Dinner (Junior School Covered shed)
Day 2. Oct 28, 2017 SATURDAY:
- 10:00 am – 4:00 pm SCHOOL FANCY FAIR (Valley)
- 7:30 pm-10:00 pm
Gala Dinner in Mussoorie Town at Brentwood Hotel (for registered Alumni and invited guests and OG staff)
Dress Code- Formal (venue to be announced and finalised)
Day 3. Oct 29, 2017 SUNDAY:
- 9:30 am – 1:30 pm Sporting Activities and Cricket Match (Ex-OakGrovians vs Staff and Student teams)
- 10:30 am -11:15 am Tea and Snack break (Tea with school ancillary staff and presentation of token of appreciation to them)
- 1:30 pm- 1:45 pm Prize presentation ceremony
- 2:00 pm- 3:00 pm Lunch (Junior School: Service hall and covered shed)
- 3:00 pm : Reunion formally concludes
You are welcome to join in the celebrations and if you wish to voluntarily support you are most welcome to do so.
All Oak Alumni are requested to join the THE OAK GROVIAN ASSOCIATION
The annual subscription for Indians and all other nationalities is Rs 1200 p.a.
Here are the bank details for your reference:
Account Name- THE OAK GROVIAN ASSOCIATION
Bank Name- ICICI Bank
Account Number- 100501000733
IFSC Code- ICIC0001005
Branch- TILAK NAGAR